The EPSRC Dial-a-Molecule and Beyond the Molecule: Directed Assembly Grand Challenge Networks are joint forces to host:
Making Molecules to Make Materials
19-20 May 2015
Weetwood Hall Conference Centre & Hotel, Leeds
An event exclusively for Early Career Researchers from across the two networks
The meeting was structured around informal activities, to give ECR’s plenty of chances to show off their research through flash presentations, discuss their interests in a relaxed setting, discover what is happening across the two networks and meet new people working towards the Grand Challenges.
There was also an Industry ‘meet and great’ session to give an understanding of what industry want and how to get in touch with the right people.
- Dr Reddys,
- From structure to crystallisation and manufacturing: a journey from fundamentals to flow; Prof Chick Wilson (University of Bath),
- Why fundamental mechanistic studies in catalysis matter: a perspective on Pd-catalysed cross-coupling; Prof Ian Fairlamb (University of York)
- Public Engagement: Why? Who? How? – Dr Sarah McLusky (Royal Society of Chemistry)
- The Value of Intellectual Property – Gary Townley (Intellectual Property Office)
- The Nature of Chemistry Publishing – Dr Stuart Cantrill (Nature Chemistry)
Meeting report: download the PDF or open in a new window