Workshops at EUROCALL 2017
We are happy to have an exciting range of workshops available at EUROCALL 2017.
Workshops will run as either half-day sessions or 90 minutes. Half-day workshops will take place on Wednesday 23rd August, 9.30am â�� 12.30pm.
90 minute workshops will be scheduled at other times over the course of the conference.
Please note: if you would like to attend a half-day workshop on Wednesday, you will need to indicate this during the registration process.
Registration for 90 minutes workshops will take place during the conference itself.
Information about half-day workshops:
- Video Enhanced Observation Europa â�� Paul Seedhouse, Newcastle University, UK and Paul Miller, VEO Group
- ICALL â�� intelligent CALL â�� Cornelia Tschichold, Swansea University, UK
- SKELL: changing the way learners approach lexis â�� James Thomas, chair of CorpusCALL SIG and Sharon Hartle, University of Verona, Italy
- Social Media for eLearning: friend or foe? ANDÂ Teaching in Clouds: integrating G suite for Education in the teaching processÂ â�� Teacher Education SIG workshops, Christina Giannikas and Elis Kakoulli Constantinou, Cyprus University of Technology
- Research Methods in CMC - CMC SIG workshop â�� contributors Breffni o'Rourke,Â Trinity CollegeÂ Dublin, Ireland; Marije Michel, Lancaster University, UK;Â Muge Satar, Newcastle University, UK; Ufuk Balaman, Hacettepe University, Turkey.
To read the full abstracts for these workshops (and others running through the conference), click here: