Award Ceremony on 5th June 2013
The Final of the 2013 RSC Emerging Technologies Competition will take place on 5th June 2013 at the Chemistry Centre, Piccadilly, London. The finalists will pitch to a judging panel and the winners will be announced during the award ceremony.
Full details and a list of the finalists can be found at the RSC Emerging Technologies – the future in chemical sciences website.
Nominations open 1 February 2013 and close 1 April 2013
The Emerging Technologies Competition is organised by the Royal Society of Chemistry to identify and support research intensive small companies and academics on the path to commercialising technology in chemical sciences with significant potential impact for the UK economy.
A selection panel will choose five winners according to a set of criteria based on merit and potential impact of technology.
The 5 winners will receive a fabulous prize consisting of:
- a bespoke programme of support and mentoring
- cash contribution of up to £3,000
- a trophy to commemorate their success
- the option to work with and access further investment from one or more members of the selection panel
- free advertising to a community of 7,000 business angels
- an opportunity to pitch to an audience of experienced and talented business professionals to recruit the skill set to reach the next stage of company growth (more information is available in the Guidelines for applicants)
For more information visit the RSC Emerging Technologies Competition website.