The burglar printed out a map of the hospital, and wrote down the key to the door with a passcode. Thankfully somebody found the paper scrunched up so it can be analysed! In this sessions students will learn all about document analysis, how to examine printer codes and paper strengths, and use their skills to rule out suspect(s) from the Hospital Heist case.
- Document Analysis Lesson Plan
- Document Analysis Presentation
- Handwriting Reference Sheet
- Map of Hospital and Handwriting Scrap
- Printer Documents (to print for students)
- Instructions for Document Analysis using GIMP
- Instructions for Document Analysis using Photoshop
On the student section of this page students can take a quiz that briefly covers some points on paper quality and printers.