Campus libraries are also called ‘site libraries’
The University of Southampton Library Service provides support to students, staff, researchers and visitors across the University campuses. The campus or site libraries form the University of Southampton Library Service.
When you are a registered student of the University of Southampton you automatically become a member of the library service and your University Identification Card will act as your library card.
Follow the links below to find out more about each library and what they have to offer:
- Hartley Library – The Hartley Library building is at the Highfield campus. It is the largest of all the site libraries.
- Health Services Library – The library is within the Southampton General Hospital
- National Oceanographic Library – The library is within the National Oceanography Centre
- The Phillipa Kaye Library – This specialist library is at the Institute of Maritime Law at the Highfield campus
- Winchester School of Art Library – The library is at the Winchester School of Art
The University provides a map of each campus (which shows the location of each library.)
Now move to the next page Subject Pages