The Honor Frost Foundation is offering the opportunity for postgraduate students from the eastern Mediterranean region to apply for support in the form of bursaries to present in the 2nd Maritime Archaeology Graduate Symposium, being held in Southampton 29 – 31 March 2019. The scholarships will cover the costs of transportation, accommodation, and visas (if required).
- Eligible applicants must come from the region of the eastern Mediterranean.
- Applicants must be at Master or PhD level, in progress or recently awarded.
- Only presenters at MAGS 2019 will be considered.
- Application must include a short CV.
- Applicants must submit a financial report including the expenses of flight tickets and accommodation. If a visa is required by the applicant, this must be included in the financial report.
- Applicants’ CV and financial report must be a pdf file saved as LASTNAME_Bursary2019.pdf
Application must be sent to the conference email: MAGSymposium2019@gmail.com before the 15 January 2019.