In order to structure and formalize the process of selecting an organizing committee for MAGS, a group of HFF scholars will be chosen annually to hold the symposium for that year.
- Eligible applicants must be HFF scholars or a University/Institution with HFF scholars
- Applicants must be at Master or PhD level, in progress or recently awarded
- Application must include a proposal, which provides information on why you wish to organize this symposium, a draft plan of the symposium (dates, themes etc.) and a financial report including the expenses of symposium (which if successful is either partly or fully supported by HFF)
- Applicants’ proposal and financial report must be sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: 1st of February 2022