- several variants of dynamic nuclear polarization (DNP)
- optical pumping
- quantum-rotor-induced polarization
- parahydrogen-induced polarization
- diamond magnetometry
and key applications such as clinical imaging, materials science, and molecular structure determination.
The HYP18 conference is an activity of the Hyperpolarization subdivision of the Groupement Ampère.
- Nottingham, UK (2007)
- Königstein, Germany (2009)
- Lausanne, Switzerland (2011)
- Copenhagen, Denmark (2013)
- Egmond aan Zee, The Netherlands (2015)
HYP18 has a broader scope and intends to promote interactions and synergies between the full range of hyperpolarization technologies.