Introducing Georgia Eiles-Clarke: Turner Sims’ Archives ‘Excel’ Intern

Georgia Eiles-Clarke, Turner Sims‘ new Archives Intern, introduces herself and her aspirations for the role.

I am eager to begin my Archives Internship at Turner Sims because it brings together my passion for narratives and storytelling and the new challenge of working in Music. Throughout my internship I hope to successfully draw out the inspiring stories that form Turner Sims’ unique identity as a cultural organisation and music venue. I want to develop my skill-set by gaining confidence in carrying out projects and focusing on utilising my own ideas and creativity, alongside collaborating with a variety of different people. By the end of my internship I aspire to have made a positive impact on Turner Sims and their future objectives as well as succeeding in my own tasks.

Georgia, Intern

The Excel Southampton Internship Programme is a paid opportunity supported by the Careers and Employability Service at the University of Southampton

Published by

Arts at University of Southampton

Whether you’re a student, staff or from our wider community, there are plenty of exciting cultural opportunities for everyone through Arts at University of Southampton.