Hello, everyone! I am Yu Qin, a postgraduate student in human resource management.

photo of Yu Qin
Yu Qin

I worked as a human resource intern last year, and in that internship, I found I really enjoy getting along with different people and listening to distinct opinions. Additionally, when I was in the Co-design panel of our university, I gained great interest in enhancing the service quality and effectiveness of project.

These are the reasons why I am so fascinated by this project, and I also want to improve education practices based on my observation and experience in the study life, and gain some skills in project management meanwhile. I also enjoy making new friends and exchange ideas. As for my hobby, I love travelling, cooking, hiking, photographing, and swimming. Can’t wait to start my work!

Update July 2022: I am so proud of involving in the CHEP intern project, and it makes up one fantastic part in my student life. I participate in several CHEP workstreams, which provides me access to voice my opinions about our teaching practices and assists to improve it, to benefit more people in our university.

In this process, I get to know other brilliant interns and our kind staff from different departments, who usually encourage me a lot and provide me support in internship.

CHEP intern blog – Yu Qin