Our project is publishing a range of resources and outputs including journal articles, a video for parents, policy briefs and evidence submissions. These will be added as they are produced and published. We also have our own blog where we share reflections from our project and around the issues and questions related to it.
- Data linkage for early intervention in the UK: Parental social license and social divisions, Data & Policy, 3. Edwards, R. Gillies, V and Gorin, S. (2021).
- Freedom of Information Requests on the Use of Data Analytics in Children’s Services: Generating Transparency Val Gillies and Bea Gardner with Ros Edwards and Sarah Gorin (Project Working Paper)
- ‘Problem-solving for problem-solving: data analytics to identify families for service intervention’, Critical Social Policy, 1-20. Edwards, R. Gillies, V and Gorin, S (2021)
- The Right to Privacy: Digital Data – Written evidence to the House of Commons Science and Technology Committee (2022)
- Data: A New Direction – Written submission to the Department of Digital Culture, Media and Sport Public Consultation (2021)
- The role of public services in addressing child vulnerability – Written evidence for the House of Lords Public Services Committee (Select Committee)
- Is a breakdown in trust, transparency and social cohesion a price worth paying for more extensive data linkage? LSE Impact Blog, May 2021
- Problem-solving for problem-solving: data analytics to identify families for service intervention, Ros Edwards, British Sociological Association Conference, 2021
- Data linkage and early intervention – parental social licence and the embedding of marginalization, Ros Edwards, Social Policy Association annual conference, online, 7 July 2021