One last post to conclude a certain 4-year long journey.

Being a part of the Mechanical Engineering Masters program at the University of Southampton Malaysia and UK campuses has been nothing short of extraordinary.

I’ve met people from across the country and all over the world, learnt several languages (programming ones included), celebrated festivals, tried out new sports, joined societies, built devices, read a ton of research papers (only more to come), experienced the four seasons, walked more than I ever did in life, lost any form of a sleeping pattern, worked part-time…

Well, you get the point. I’ve done a lot of things.

Instead of yapping away, allow me to use ‘some’ photos to do the talking instead. As they say,

“A picture is worth a thousand words.”

Let’s start with the good old days in Johor.

Starting the IET On Campus from scratch at both campuses was another experience.

The engineering projects from the first to fourth year shan’t be forgotten.

Shots within Southampton featuring the four seasons.

Various celebrations, events and activities I jumped in on while I was in the UK.

Not skipping the furry and feathery friends.

Joining the UoS Ultimate Frisbee Club, also known as the Skunks, had taken me around the UK and allowed me to meet some amazing people.

Other adventures down below.

With the ease of catching a coach to London and the efficient public transport there, I was able to catch several live shows throughout my time in the UK.

With more than a hundred up, I have finally run out of photos to share.

I am extremely grateful to everyone that made my time at university a meaningful one and to everyone that gave a helping hand along the way. These past 4 years have been an eventful one and it is now time to move on to the next chapter of my life.

Prepped with the skills, knowledge and wisdom of a University of Southampton Engineering Graduate, I am ready to face the world.

Word count: 100,000++

End to start