Panel proposals must include:
- a clear distribution of roles: chair, paper presenters (minimum of 3 & up to a maximum of 4), and discussant, with no more than two of these roles be played by the same person;
- name and institutional affiliation of each panel member;
- a title that summarises the topic and, preferably, points out to its relevance in relation to the conference theme;
- abstracts of all papers (max. 1200 characters incl spaces – approx 200 words).
- abstracts can be in English, Spanish or Portuguese.
- deadline for submission is the 31st of August 2017