We will be running three virtual open days so that you can find about our Maritime Engineering Science MSc at the start of December. We offer a series of exciting pathways through our IMarEst, IMechE and RINA accredited degree programmes tailored to specific maritime industry sectors. Our teaching is delivered by an academic team at the forefront of their disciplines from machine learning and artificial intelligence, design optimisation, lightweight composite structures, future fuels, aero-hydrodynamics, maritime robotics and advanced performance craft.
We offer the following pathways for entry in academic year 2021/2022:
- Advanced Computational Engineering
- Marine Engineering and Autonomy
- Naval Architecture
- Ocean Energy and Offshore Engineering
- Yacht and High Performance Craft
Our MSc programme, running since 1992, has always offered a cutting edge, research driven,and challenging educational opportunity with our graduates much sought after in the worldwide maritime sector. A sector that will continue to thrive as it faces the challenges of
- sustainably harvesting the ocean’s resources be that renewable energy from wind, wave and tide, searching for rare minerals or managing aquaculture
- ensuring the safety of everybody at sea from small leisure craft to cruise ships with thousands of passengers and crew
- designing the ships of the future that deliver 80%+ of the world’s trade to ensure they are emission free
- developing autonomous systems that can explore the oceans, protect individuals from harm and ensure the oceans can be protected
It would be great to see you at our virtual open day but if you are unable to attend please contact us.