Football Animation

I am interested in making an animated trailer/ad break for this project.  I have always been interested in both football and animation, therefore I believe that it would be a good idea if I combined the two.

Below is a combination of different animated football scenes.  The main reason I am showing this is because of the style of this animation.  I feel that it would be perfect as a trailer for the premiere league, if I were to animate a memorable moment in history.  The drawings within the animation frames are quite simplistic in this video below, however I will aim to incorporate my own illustration skills – making the animation more detailed and aesthetically pleasing.  This will be my first ever attempt at animation, therefore I am researching how to produce a professional animation.

All though the animation needs to be executed at a high standard, the other important factor is the audio.  I need to include the commentary from the historic moment to create a better atmosphere, and maybe incorporate some music also as it is a trailer.  Overall, I am looking forward to it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q-zZ9mpV3A