Girl Gang | PrettyLittleThing

Pretty Little Thing is one of my all time favourite brands selling products from body con dresses to denim jackets. The important elements of this brand are that they keep up to date with the latest fashion trends and celebrity styles with affordable prices. For my film project the mood and theme I am aiming for is casual and party wear for A/W 2018, as they are wearing jeans, jackets, trousers etc., along with smarter light clothing for the evening in my footage . Hopefully my two models create the mood of sassy and confident young women in their outfits from PLT. The main focuses in my video are the product and the models.

To get the customers to keep buying from their brand they always have an offer, for example £1.00 next day delivery or 20% off. They also have a #PLTSTYLE hashtag on Instagram encouraging customers to photograph their outfits and post them on social media. PLT also have celebrity endorsements for their brand which makes the target consumers notice the brand, recently they have had Kim K collaborating with them promoting a range of party wear.

One thought on “Girl Gang | PrettyLittleThing”

1. Hi Rebecca, great to see this uploaded to the blog. Be great if you could share what elements of the brand are important for you to use in your won project. This might help you highlight a specific mood or theme that could give your project some focus. Be good to discuss this in the next tutorial. Best, Steve.