Zara Man | Spring Summer 2015 Campaign

This campaign caught my attention because of the complexity of the shots included in the film. The slightly muted lighting and understated scenery created moodiness and I felt was a good backdrop to highlight the models, and the collection that was mostly monochrome colours.

There are a vast number of shots ranging from close ups to long shots, medium shots and low angle shots. These all make the film more technically advanced and interesting for the viewer to watch. This is a technique that I am extremely interested in and would like to experiment with myself.

I think that a campaign focused on men can be powerful, especially as so many brands like to focus on female ranges. I think women are still interested in male fashion and will view certain male campaigns as well as the female campaigns. This all helps to increase brand identity.

One thought on “Zara Man | Spring Summer 2015 Campaign”

1. Hi Ellie,
    Good to see this up on the blog. The devil is in the details as they say. The less you see the more you look is another way of thinking about it. Personally I though the film would have benefitted from a few close ups to break ups the monotony of the existing medium & long shots that were used. Looking forward to seeing how you are getting on with it in the next tutorial. Best, Steve