Optimisation of community resources and systems of support to enhance the process of living with Parkinson’s Disease: a multi-sectoral intervention
Our aim is to look at the feasibility and acceptability of an intervention that will enhance the process of living with Parkinson’s Disease. It will involve the person with Parkinson’s Disease and the family-carer by building a multi-sectoral care pathway, with a special focus on how to optimise the use of resources and systems of support in the community in disadvantaged populations of different European countries.
We are an international team with researchers based in Norway, Denmark, Spain, the UK and Cyprus.
Partner organisations and collaborators
University of Southampton, UK
- University of Oslo
- VIA University College, Denmark
- University of Navarra, Spain
- Hospital Universitario de la Princesa, Spain
- Autonomous University of Madrid, Spain
- European University Cyprus, Cyprus
- National Parkinson’s Disease Associations (Denmark, Norway, Spain, UK)
- European Parkinson’s Disease Association (EPDA).