– A source of power in a simple .
– A path through which an electric flows.
– Organising living things into groups through identifying similarities.
– The flow of around a .
– To become part of the liquid, making a .
– A form of energy.
– Small particles which are found in wires.
– The home of an animal.
– Cannot in water.
– An animal which does not have a backbone.
– A tool used to work out which group a living thing belongs to.
– A measure of the acidity or alkalinity of a substance.
– Can be changed back into what it was before.
– A system of observation and experimentation used to learn how the world works.
– Can in water.
– A liquid containing water and something else.
– A liquid that can be used to show the of a substance by changing colour.
– An animal which does have a backbone.
– The push which allows to move.