The Digichamps are a group of digital champions who are keen on taking over your digital projects and offer insights or help with development. We have been helping students and staff across the whole University since 2012. We champion digital literacy projects, with a focus on curriculum innovation and employability. We make cool stuff happen!
Some of the topics that our work has covered:
- Managing your online identity
- Developing and managing your professional profile online
- Online safety and security
- Social Media for Researchers
- Providing a dynamic social media backchannel at live events
- Video creation and editing
- Getting started with blogging and tweeting
If you would to discuss how we can support you, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org, fill out our contact form or give us a shout on Twitter.